As a new start-up, SMART|WP have discovered a huge knowledge gulf that exits between SMEs and website developers.
As the central part of their offer the ‘SMART Guide to Website Planning’ was produced; this 150 page step-by-step guide is a template-driven, plain English electronic book consisting of ten chapters, with introductory starter pages, key point highlighted and a bespoke contents layout.
Client: image100 / Corbis
Deliver a brand and sales orientated message across all channels and focusing specifically on the product. This solution must be cost effective and clearly drive home the brand proposition. As a two-tired approach the message should be delivered via traditional media with bandwidth to occupy new media.
Disney DVD on TV
Disney Sub Brand
BRIEF: Develop a sub-brand at retail level for TV on DVD including logo, holding device and POS material
Following a proven concept of retail marketing and how it can be adapted to retail banking, Banco took existing high street strategy and illustrated how it could work for ‘big box’ retailing.
What is “big box” retail?
The phrase “big box” has become the value neutral term describing this category of retail store. Other names include “superstores,” and “large format stores”. Typical characteristics include the following:
- Retail stores selling a variety of goods and services, usually including clothing, consumer goods, and groceries
- High-volume, high-efficiency business model that emphasises low prices on everyday consumer needs
- Buildings of at least 50,000 square feet, ranging up to more than 200,000 square feet.
- Mostly windowless, roughly rectangular, usually single-story buildings
- Standardised formats used by most or all stores in the chain
- Large, free, usually outdoor parking lots
Emerging economies and countries with the space have jumped on this concept. Positive include , free parking, lower prices and jobs for people who work in the stores.
Get in touch
This is but part of a selection of consumer experiences russellwebbdesign generated for differing retail companies. Please contact us further to discuss if your brand really wants to benefit from this new immersive experience here: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this, or any other post has peaked your interest, please leave your comments below