Double-quick team picking App that selects teams randomly, or fairly, based on your player ratings
Using a simple step process this App works as a companion buddy when choosing a team.
- Options for a regular 2-sided football match, a baseball game or basketball for instance.
- Built-in slider controls to select (up to 10) number of teams, ideal for rounders, team building exercises, college house teams or darts tournament, plus it’s ideal for choosing your golf buddies… especially when you use handicaps.
- Generate the teams and instantly share.
- Contact the percipients directly via email so they know instantly who their teammate are and more importantly, who has been chosen as captain.
Wireframes – UX Design
Detailed here are the main 7 sections of the App;
- Welcome – Get started with this simple ‘Why not try…’ introduction
- Generated teams – List view of your team
- Add / Edit player – Give your rating, option to upload and other participant details
- Player (All) – Your squad list. Complete list of percipients (your pool of players), easily selectable
- Settings – Including a fairness slider (for random or balanced teams) and number of teams selector
- Share – Upload or share across all your social networks
- Graphic style – Added value UI for football, baseball, and other sports (coming soon)
Current trends advocate a neutral flat-colour style, simple non-gradient shadows and bold clean typefaces. This is the brand identity we are trying to achieve. Plus, as this is on your mobile, the content will be filtered to provide only the principle ingredients needed for a superb experience.
1.0 Welcome – Get started with this simple ‘Why not try…’ introduction
2.0 Generated teams – List view of your team
3.0 Add / Edit player – Give your rating, option to upload and other participant details
4.0 Player (All) – Your squad list. Complete list of percipients (your pool of players)
5.0 Settings – Including a fairness slider (for random or balanced teams) and number of teams selector
<insert design here>
6.0 Share – Upload or share across all your social networks
7.0 Graphic style – Added value UI for football, baseball, and other sports (coming soon)
<insert design here>
Both Round and square: launcherIcon-CappApp
Splash Screens: splashScreens-iOS-CapApp
Courts and pitches
Source files (in various sizes): Courts and pitches
Source files (in various sizes): KitColours
Add Player Icon
Source files (in various sizes): AddPlayerIcon
Team Maker, Team Builder, Team Chooser, Team Selector
Languages: Localised for English, French, Italian, Polish and Serbian
Short link: http://wp.me/s1E7qI-capp
Who are Renaissance?
Renaissance Group offers unparalleled financial, investment and management expertise in high-opportunity emerging markets around the world.
Flying in from a high-level, take a creatively-led approach to reviewing the Renaissance Group brand. Propose a selection of radically different financial brand marques that move the group to the next level. Emphasis can be from lifestyle to premium style, but must be appropriate.
Focusing on high-opportunities from the emerging and frontier markets, Renaissance Group is not a traditional finance and investment institution. The new brand must symbolise their ability to build businesses, provide value-added strategic advice and manage assets in these markets.
What they do?
Renaissance Capital is the leading independent investment bank operating in Russia, CIS, Central & Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and other high-opportunity frontier markets. Renaissance Capital is a trusted advisor to governmental, corporate and institutional clients in its core investment banking offerings: M&A, equity, debt, structured solutions and derivatives.
Renaissance Credit, the consumer finance business of Renaissance Group, is a leading player in the fast-growing consumer finance markets in Russia and Ukraine with more than 4mn clients.
Gardner Stewart Architects
- Design a brand marque encompassing all the technical, sustainable and innovative aspects of Oakgrove Millennium Community
- £500M brownfield site covering 74 acre
- 1,300 new homes (30% affordable housing)
- IT-enabled (linking homes, shops and schools)
The Oakgrove Millennium Community includes all of the Oakgrove and part of the Middleton grid squares. The site is allocated for housing, recreation, community and commercial facilities in the emerging Milton Keynes Local Plan.
Oakgrove is one of seven Millennium Communities being promoted by ODPM and English Partnerships as national exemplars for sustainable development. Each Millennium Community has to achieve particularly high environmental standards, whilst having its own unique identity. Oakgrove’s is based on making the most of high specification Information Communication Technology.
The draft Framework was subject to extensive consultation and the adopted version was amended where appropriate as a result of comments received.
Gardner Stewart Architects
A3 / A4 portrait / landscape promotional poster for GSA open day
When considering hierarchy, an effective poster should be …
- Aesthetic – It should get attention so the message is delivered.
- Focused – It should focus on a single message.
- Ordered – The sequence should be well-ordered and obvious.
The flow of information should be clear from the layout and keep the word count as low as possible.
- cover – 250 gsm Challenger offset
- inside pages – neusiedler 100 gsm
- 10mm No 7 SILVER wire bind
- full CMYK throughout
- 20 run
“Area Action Framework for the City Fringe, Isle of Dogs and Leaside” Read more “Urban Design Proposal – Tower Hamlets County Council”
Friends of Shaftesbury Park (FoSP) Brand Logo
Simple and effective brand logo for the Friends of Shaftesbury Park Primary School in Battersea, London
1.0 Heritage Shield
Conceptulise the brand signature for a mult-unit retail leisure park this consisted of with the brandmark, typography, colour palette and other visual elements relating to the site.
Total investment in the project will amount to €144m. The facility will become one of the first in the chain of shopping centres under the OZ brand. The chain’s size is projected at 20 centers. Concept development of the brand signature for a the premier 150,000 m2 shopping and entertainment centre in Saratov, Russia.
Chickenshed Theatre Company ‘100 Club’ Appeal
A simple, fun, attractive postcard or flyer which is self contained with information, call to action and method clearly communicated.
The 2010 Appeal should focus on:
- Encouraging new people to sign up
- Clearly sell the benefits to them
- Demonstrate how easy it is to join
- Encourage people to be ‘in it to win it’
This is but a selection of a creative work russellwebbdesign generated for Chickenshed. Please contact me further to discuss how your brand can really benefit from leaflet marketing, membership fundraising and brand segmentation. firstname.lastname@example.org
To redefine the online presence of Activ Parking, the leading parking solutions company in the Czech Republic. This was an exercise where branding was actively used as an ROI tool, as the company was then part sold on to venture capitalist.
- Brand Identity
- User interface design
- Web design